Can Green Building Ideas Lower Your Energy Bills?
Hosted By: CleanTechnologyCOUNCIL.org
The Clean Technology Council invites you to our Mixer and Forum
- DATE: November 1, 2011 Tuesday, 6-8 pm
- MEETING EVERY 1st TUESDAY OF THE MONTH.
- LOCATION: 310 No. Westlake Bl., Suite 120,Westlake Village, CA 91362
- Food and drinks are included.
- REGISTER "YES" ABOVE and take $5 off your non-profit donation of $20. All cash or check payments at the door ( http://anyvite.com/o4qr5kn96z )
Speaker: Wayne Pendrey - Teaches a course in Green Building Construction Skills and is President of Pendrey Consulting - www.pendrey.com
We will focus on lowering our energy costs. As an energy consultant, Wayne Pendrey uses technical research and manufacturing experience to analyze building design, products and systems for practical use. He also consults on product development and placement for “net energy buildings” that produce more energy than they consume. He will answer your questions about solar/thermal, LED, windows, green roofs and others systems.
Wayne Pendrey has experience in energy efficiency auditing, Passive Design, Bau-biology, LEED, photovoltaic solar systems, solar thermal systems, Energy Star, Green Built, LED Lighting, Wind Power, Efficiency First. He is a BPI certified Building Analyst and a licensed General and specialty Contractor.
Clean Technology Council Sponsors
- SoCalIP Law Group LLP
- Roberts & Associates
Date & Time:
Tuesday, November 1 at 6:00 PM (PDT)
SoCal IP Law Group LLP, 310 North Westlake Blvd., Suite 120