Hosted By: Abilene Coworking
3 Talks - 30 Minutes - Infinite Possibilities
Abilene Smalltalk is a monthly event with small talks and networking focused on helping you start and grow your next business.
- Anyone who has business ideas but doesn't know where to start or what it's like being an entrepreneur
- Small business owners who want to learn more about growing your business and networking with other entrepreneurs
- Experienced entrepreneurs who want to help encourage and grow the entrepreneurial community of Abilene
Talks for this month:
- Resources in Abilene - learn about the many resources available for you today as an entrepreneur in Abilene
- How To Vet Your Ideas - so you have several ideas for a business to start, but which one should you choose?
- If I can do it, You can! - Hear the story of an unlikely, self-made entrepreneur.
Abilene Smalltalk will be held the last Tuesday of every month starting at 5:30pm at The Center for Contemporary Arts. Snacks and drinks will be provided.
This event was created by the community, for the community in an effort to promote, strengthen and grow Abilene entrepreneurial community. If you're interested in sponsoring this event or want more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are the faces behind Abilene Smalltalk:
Date & Time:
Tuesday, January 29 at 5:30 PM (CST)
Center For Contemporary Arts
220 Cypress Street